Research into internal communication from Gatehouse told us that hard to reach employees remain one of the main barriers to internal communication. There are nearly 200 employee app organizations trying to bridge the gap and research suggests we still aren’t getting it right. But the research we do is always focused on the internal communicator’s view, not the impact of the communications on the employee.
In 2018 Redefining Communications, in partnership with SocialOptic, researched those hard to reach employees to find out once and for all what makes them a big barrier for communicators and how we can start to change the conversation for the future.
Brought to life by the fantastic team at Alive with Ideas, on 1 May we will explore the channels that work best, the gaps in knowledge that exist around industry, organisation and department for the frontline teams and the importance of the line manager.
Why come along?
– If you have a remote/frontline/hard to reach workforce who are hard to engage
– If you are unsure where to focus your budget or time to get the best result
– Your operations teams are asking for help and you need a quick win to help them see results
– You’re going through change that impacts this group so engaging with them is more important than ever
– You are trying new apps or channels and not sure if they are working
The lovely folks at VMA Group will be providing tea, coffee and pastries so come hungry!